Before jumping to this, make sure your customization panel is up, and running as the following content is all about customize options. You will learn basic features of customize options – from "what it does", and "what it does not" to options separately.
Customize options : What it does & what it does not.
We built a customize panel to be user-friendly, and easier to tweak, and for that we had to remove some basic features that other website builders provide. Our primary goal was to omit any custom code, and instead we wanted to let users find the similar templates to their needs. This was all to maintain the consistency, and simplicity of the editor.
- You can customize every element of the template, but it's limited to colors, sizes, and styles such as bold, or italic.
- Options vary on templates. Some options may have header options, while the other ones may not. The 'switch' options are template-specific.
- We do provide an option to tweak a code, and you can't change the template structure as it's rendered from our server.
- If you are going beyond what the template provides, we encourage you to find the template that suits your needs, or submit a design, and work with us.
- You can set up your custom pages on your website, and it's all done on this panel as well. Click 'custom pages' to explore more.
Whenever you make a change to the look of your templates, make sure you hit the save button as it does not automatically save.